Sunday, November 06, 2005

Amsterdam - November 1



Getting up to a wonderful breakfast, watching the sun rise through the window as it peaked over the Rijks Museum, the Concert Gebauw, a little music store with everything I could want and more, and finally the Van Gogh Museum (the picture to the left is of the Concert Gebauw with Van Gogh to the right). And that was just the morning. This day was pretty amazing to say the last. Oh, and then there was stumbling into seeing Vladmimir Putin laying a wreath at the Palace Square (picture above).

The capper for the day was having Diane call me as I was walking back to my hotel. (I finally got Darbi's Irish cell phone to work so I could receive calls.) It was so great hearing her voice and knowing that the girls and she were alright.

No comments: